Advanced Hires was proud to have been invited to and attend National Mentoring Month Mix at the Fiserv Forum. Tina Rock, Director of Recruiting and New Client Acquisition, along with Kevin Scholz, were invited. Advanced Hires is proud that Tina Rock is a mentor for Big Brothers, Big Sisters, of Milwaukee.
Advanced Hires is a leader with respects to initiatives that involve preparing young individuals to be good citizens of Milwaukee. In addition to Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Advanced Hires remains involved in so many ways when it comes to helping the next generation of professionals including:
- IT United by the United Way
- National Center for Woman in Technology (NCWIT)
- Several high-school’s
- Employ Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC)
- Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE)
- University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee (UWM)
- Department of Workforce Development
And many others not listed. If you feel Advanced Hires should become involved in a cause that you support, please message us.